Pages

Follow Me On Twitter

Sunday 24 April 2011

The Best Way To Eat An Apple ;) (In my opinion)

The Best Way To Eat An Apple.

I bet your thinking are you mad woman! Eating an apple is as simple as ABC, it doesn't require special skills.
But oh how wrong you are my friends there are many different way to eat an apple.
Maybe for example your a biter .......




Or maybe you like to cut it into segments,



Maybe you even like to peel those segments first. Maybe you like to cut it in half devour one half and leave the other in the fridge. Maybe you only eat them on bonfire night or you love to dip them in something sweet. Maybe you even like to coat them in something like cheese and pop them in the oven.

For me though absolutley nothing beats this way of eating an apple.
Ok so maybe it's more in the cutting then the actual eating, but it turns the eating into an experience.
For me there is nothing better then holding an apple in one hand and a knife in the other and just taking chunks off the apple and popping them straight into my mouth. It makes me salivate just thinking about, espeically when it's a big green Granny Smiths apple because they are indeed a beautiful breed.
It's not just the fact your not picking it off a plate, it's kind of taking the eating back to days when plates were not used, I imagine its how Robin Hood would eat his apple. Or it is indeed the way the wise old man eats his.
I guess it's a filmic thing with me, the idea, the picture in my head as I eat it like that.
But there is no doubt in my mind that this beats, grabbing one and taking a huge bite, or neatly chopping it and picking your favourite bits off a plate.

Ugly Duckling Out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment