Pages

Follow Me On Twitter

Tuesday 22 February 2011

The Comic Book Method of Coping

Ok so, on the bus journey home from Uni I realised that, today I had to deal with some shit, some mere ordinay annoyances, others big honking piles of hoarse crap.
It seems everytime I have to deal with these annoyances I venture into an interest part of my brain, a method of coping which I like to call 'The Comic Book Method'.
Basically when presented with an annoying situation take for example the man today who sparked up at the back of the bus, as I stood to remove myself fom his smoky environment he shouted 'Stuck up bitch it's only a cig'
My reply 'Theres a reason there are no smoking signs all over the bus dickhead .'
I mean really, I'm going to get myself into trouble someday it seems something just takes over my brain and instead of seeing the world as it is it becomes the colourful pages of a graphic novel and as I wander down the stairs wondering whether the man will pursue, my brain wanders over colourful pages as the glossy leather coated somewhat superhuman version of myself pulls out a samuri sword and cuts the end of his lit cigerette; as it rolls to my feet, I stamp it out and the man in front of me pulls a gun out, as he fires I dive and swerve the bullets and stick the samuri swod through his cocky little gut. As I Turn to walk away wiping the blood on the bus seat I say to the wide eyed startled children watching scared 'Smoking Kills'.
Of course none of this happens and by the time I've finished day dreaming the man has left the bus and I'm sat watching the world go by music in my ears.

The same goes fo any situation, the annoying idots who feel their music must simply be heard, or the idiots that decide to target you because your different.
I don't cause trouble but I will stand up for myself.
The 'Comic Book Method' is for me a way of killing the annoying things without actually resorting to violence :) give it a try :)

Ugly Duckling Out
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment