Pages

Follow Me On Twitter

Monday 21 February 2011

Ode To Crumpets :)

A Poem By Moi :)

An Ode To Crumpets

Hot buttery crumpets simply,

are no good for me.

They make my tummy big and round,

and clog up my artery.

They'll Make me have a heart attack,

with all there buttery goodness.

and they seem to make my fingers,

a terrible buttery mess.

But how i love my crumpets,

I simply can't resist!

So with my crumpets butter and toaster,

I'll continue this little trist.



I wrote this a while ago and every time I read it I imagine one of the Monty python gang reading it in a certain style, like in meaning of life when they have all the little random things, anyway I remebered this, this morning when me and my boyfriend were indeed eating hot buttery crumpets, because sunday is our fat day :) Were on the Peter Butterfield diet (OJ) hahaha. Seriously they were nice crumpets though.


Ugly Duckling Out

No comments:

Post a Comment