Pages

Follow Me On Twitter

Friday 25 March 2011

FEEL GOOD FRIDAY!: Old People Fighting Back.

This actually made my week. I read about this on my phone in the quirky news section.
Then it appeared on Russell Howards Good News. :)

Yes my friends this is the story of 84 YEAR OLD!! Doris Theal who fought back against the intruder in her home. She is not the only granny fighting back though. Many stories are coming out now of old people fighting back those who try to harm them, who try to steal from them. You know what I say GOOD FOR THEM! too right.
In October 2010 when Liam Ingram picked a house to burgle, he picked compleatley the WRONG house for when 84 year old Doris and her 59 year old daughter found him in a back bedroom. they managed to get him in a headlock and beat him with a stick.
People who steal from the elderly, thinking they can get away with it, get all they deserve in my eyes, its dispicable, it's on a par with stealing from children. They prey on the vunerable who can't defend themselves so when something like this happens it really makes my week.

This is sweeping the nation as more and more elderly people are fighting back; another amazing example of this is one Gywneth Davies aged 86 who hit her burglar 4 times with a metal crutch and then proceeded to stand over him, not letting him move until police arrived. It's amazing.

I hope these stories have brought you as much Joy as they did me. It's nice to see people fighting back and getting justice for once in a while. if you want to find out more about these amazing women here are the links to the stories.

Doris' Story

Gywneth's Story


Ugly Duckling Out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment