Pages

Follow Me On Twitter

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Just a little rant....

Ok, so it actually really insults me when people pretend to be 'mental', crazy whatever.
Attention seekers annoy me, I rant about them alot because I don't see the point in it. But it just really insults and annoys me when for attention people pretend to hurt themselves or they pretend to be crazy or psychotic.
They have never had a day in there lives where they have felt the unmistakable urge to throw themselves off a cliff. They will never have once in there lives truly pictured themselves wanting to murder anyone or smahsing something up because they've been so angry. wanting to fly because they've felt so happy.

I guess because they pretend to do these things you could make a case for them probably needing help. But it still annoys the hell out of me. To someone who actually suffers with there mental health, with matters of the mind it's extraordinarly insulting. I felt I needed to have this nonesensical rant to get it out of my system because right now I really want to punch the person whos doing it in the face. Hopefully this little tactic will help me curb my anger towards this lying, attention seeking twat.
What really baffles me is why would you want to pretend to be like that? I mean have you felt the stigma that comes with it? Why would someone want to make people believe they were crazy?
I believe it had something to do with being different, with being a bit strange and therefore getting noticed from that. The sad thing is the people who actually have something wrong with them probably wish nothing more then that they could be a little more 'normal' for want of a better word.

Rant over I do apologise

Ugly Duckling Out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment