Pages

Follow Me On Twitter

Monday 23 May 2011

Taking a break from essay writing.....

Ok so I'm tkaing a little break from essay writing. As I've previously stated, twice now my Blog will be back on full form after my exams were over which in my eyes is a shame because I miss writing it and I have found several things that I want to write about, several reviews and things I want to have a little rant about.
Anywho my essays are sort of coming along, I've been stressing out over them which I never normally do, I think  the fact that next year I will be in second year and should know everything makes me a little worried. I'm probably missing some vital skills that I need but I'll learn them again over summer.

Anyway not only do I have all these essays and the like I also have a birthday party to plan because this saturday I am due to turn 21, thats 2 and a 1. I'm having a fancy dress party with friend and family and the like I'm going as one of the best characters of all time, The Joker :) well actually I'm being a female Joker.
I'm excited of course I am but theres so much to do I feel like I have no time at all this week. When i return to full blogging mode, sometime within the next two weeks. there'll will be a wonderful feast of things.

1. A Review of the amazing novel I'm nearly finsihed reading The Taker by Alma Katsu
2. Some more diagnosis Murder reviews
3. A review of X-men first class which I will hopefully ave seen by then.
4. A Post about my new love in the form of the amazing Jane Lynch.

So I guess for now it's farewell for a little while... check back soon :)

Ugly Duckling Out

No comments:

Post a Comment