Pages

Follow Me On Twitter

Monday 21 March 2011

30 Day Challenges: Book Challenge

I'l do 5 and 6 here because I missed them no pictures today unfortuneatley.

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 5 Favourite Informational Book


How Not To Write A Novel.
This is a brilliant little informative books that gives you all these pointers on how not to write a novel. Unlike other books which tell you what to do this one basically says go write whatever you want just don't do this, this and this. Its taught me a thing or two and I would reccomend it to anyone who is thinking about writing a novel.

Day 6: Favourite Historical Fiction Book
Much Ado About Nothing.

Of course when the book was written it wasn't historical but now it is and I love it.I had to read it for my a-level and I absolutley adore the relationship between Beatrix and Benedict. :)

Ugly Duckling Out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment