Pages

Follow Me On Twitter

Tuesday 29 March 2011

30 Day Challenges: Day 15.

30 Day Movie Challenge: Day 15: First Movie Seen In A Cinema: Muppet Treasure Island

This may not be the first film that I saw but it's the first one I remember. It came out in 1996, when I myself was 6 years old. I remember staying right to the very end and seeing the joke that polly lobster tells Long John Silver. I remember my Gran, god rest her soul coming with us and realising she had her slippers on because she'd forgotten to put her shoes on.


This film is still a favourite of mine, Iused to love staying up that little bit extra on a friday night to watch the muppet show. I love Miss Piggy and Kermit and all the characters from the Muppets.
The film is brilliant packed with jokes and fun for kids and adults alike. :)

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 15: Favouite Picture Book: Spots First Walk.

I remember reading this book when I was little, in fact we still have it in the loft somewhere. I also remember reading it to my little brother and then to my little sister. It's one of those lit the flap books and is brilliant for little kids. Spot is so cute and they did turn it into a cartoon which I watched when I was younger to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment