Pages

Follow Me On Twitter

Wednesday 30 March 2011

30 Day Challenges: Day 16

30 Day Movie Challenge: Day 16: The Last Movie You Saw In Theatres.
I wish the last film I saw was Submarine or Sucker Punch. Unfortuneatley I didn't get to go to the cinema. I've already reviewed the film so I won't start over. Paul is brilliant though and everyone should definatley at least try and see it. :)


30 Day Book Challenges: Day 16: Favourite Rom-Com: Where Rainbows End.

Ok so I know the book isn't exactly a rom-com it does have some very funny moments though. The Book is about two life-long friends and it shows the letters between them as they get older and older. It's a really lovely story and incorperates there friends and relatives to. It's quite a nice way to learn about the characters through the letters then send both to one another and to other friends.

Ugly Duckling Out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment