Pages

Follow Me On Twitter

Wednesday 20 April 2011

A Glorious trip To The Park.......

So after I finished work today me and two of my friends ventured to the park.

Ok so the park didn't look like this, but you get the idea. My friend brought her little girl to and she was so cute. Shes a proper little cheeky monkey, a real cute kid.
For all the moaning I did the other day about parents and kids I really enjoyed being with them though, shes a normal kid but shes really cute and just fun lol. I enjoy entertaining her to.
Anyway we got some drinks and sweets and sat on the park for an hour and a half got some good pictures and a good video of my friend running around quoting East is East.
The one thing that was missing though was one of my other friends were like a four piece jigsaw me and I would call them my best friends, so it really feels a bit wierd when one of them isn't their. I don't know how they feel about it, maybe they are fine without me there it probably doesn't really matter to them but to me it does.
Anyway we had fun and then I came home to my lovely boyfriend who bought me and him tickets to Frankenstein at the corner house, it's a live streaming of the Danny Boyle version from the national theatre so I'm rather excited about that :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment